I am one of those people who starts holiday shopping right after school starts. So I lovelovelove to anticipate and knock out early all of the little gifts on my list. Teachers, co-workers, friends, sisters-in-law, cousins… Plus, if you have stockings to stuff on Christmas Eve, those nooks and crannies can be daunting to fill at the last minute.
Scarlet Robin silicone bracelets have proven themselves champion gifts. This fall brings new styles which we are excited to share:
1. Triangle Monograms: Adorable. We are totally smitten with these.
2. Square Personalized: Variety! Do you love the different ways the name can be stamped?
3. Round Personalized: The classic. Did you know that for short names, you can request that the name be stamped across the center? Also, you might observe a slight dome to the disc. Also available upon request.
4. Round Monogram: The other classic.
5. Half-Moon Personalized: These are spectacular! More silver, more streamlined, just fabulous.
6. Little Square Monograms: Standard, three-part monogram. Been meaning to do this for quite some time, actually.
A set of bracelets can be a wonderful gift for one lucky recipient, or several individual gifts when boxed separately. Do you want something a little in between two styles or sets you see? Just ask! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to create just the right assortment or style of bracelet for your gift list.